Marissa & Steven spent about a year apart while waiting for their wedding day. It's no secret that they grew closer in that time. There were so many special moments through out their day and I feel so honored to be their photographer. Marissa & Steven will forever have a little piece of my heart.
I asked the couple a few questions to get to know them a little better and here are their answers.
1. How and where did you meat? Steven's family invited Marissa's family over for dinner after Marissa's family visited their church.
2. Tell me about your first date. We went bowling at Fort Leonard Wood and then went to subway for lunch. Afterwards we went back to his house and played pool while he came up with as many icebreaker questions as he could to get to know her.
3. How do you like to spend your time? Video chats, walking around the mall, going to the movies and hiking.
4. What are some of your favorite things? The internet because it lets us talk even when he is stationed on the other side of the world.
5. How did he propose? On the weekend before Valentine's Day when Marissa came to visit Steven at Ft. Still where he was training, he took her out to a nice restaurant and then to a park where he proposed in the moonlight by the river.
Ceremony/Reception: The Gallery at The Gillioz Theatre
Dress: The Faded Sunflower
Rings: Kay Jewelers
Coordinator: Teresa Fausto, Mother of the Bride
Officiate: Pastor Keith Gephart
Florist: The Flower Merchant
Catering: The Gallery
Cake: Jenna Cakes
Video: Christian Reed
Hair/MUA: Jill Jacobson, Bridesmaid